Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Close ups.

Hi everyone! i wanted to post some of my better painting skills of singular models! i am getting the beastmen/Herd itch and so you will be seeing this blog mold into a duality between the two armies!

First off is just my regular soldiers that fill the
ranks of my army !



























Secondly Comes the man himself! Crells close up.

not being the best painter in the world i tried sticking to the few techniques  that i know of and tried to use a combination of colours to try and make the model pop.















Now comes some more interesting models, here is what ive been working on for my Herd interaction with my kingdoms of men army, 2 of the models i did years ago but the bestigor model i did today in about 80 mins.



















Please let me know what you think! and if you have any tips for painting then please share them i am eager to improve !

No comments:

Post a Comment